Strawberry Swirl Ice Cream
- 1 16 ounce frozen strawberries
- 6 ounces silken tofu
- 1/2 cup plain soy creamer
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup all fruit strawberry jam
- Puree strawberries and tofu until smooth. Add creamer, agave, vanilla and zest and puree.
- Freeze in ice cream maker. When ice cream is almost done, swirl in strawberry jam while machine paddles are still going. Serve or transfer to tub to freeze.
- SOURCE: Vegetarian Times